Our English courses take place in Ireland!
We could agree that an English course in London might be a very cosmopolitan experience, but it will also be expensive, stressful and there will be lots of Spanish speakers around! If your aim is to learn English, our best recommendation is to steer clear of the South of England.
Here we say that “You will be speaking English all day!” This already marks out a huge difference with regard to many other English academies.
One of the great problems that people find when they are learning a language is that people with the same ‘mother-tongue’ will get together in their free time and speak in that ‘mother-tongue’ after class. This is a common problem in cities in the South of England such as Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol and, especially, London.
Please do not take these comments as a criticism by us of other English-language academies. We are not questioning their professionalism, but we do feel that the environment in such places can pose an additional problem for people who want to improve their speaking and listening skills.
The main points of our courses are as follows:
- MovingOnCourses offers the most competitive tariff. Compare it with the competition and, if you find anything better, we’d love to hear about it! Please let us know. Our course has an average of between 3 and 4 students per teacher, classes with a maximum of six students and, you could be speaking English for more than 12 hours per day.
- The three one-and-a-quarter-hour classes every day are with native English-speakers, although from different parts of the world, so there will be a variety of accents. You will experience real situations during which you will have to express yourself in English, but you will also benefit from the guidance, back-up and feedback of our teachers.
- During our courses you are only allowed to express yourself in English, mainly because this is the whole purpose of the course, but also because it would otherwise be a lack of respect to those who do not dominate your own language. You will share the accommodation with our English teachers but also with other students, so you will always find somebody who can help you to express what you want to say.
- You will visit some of the most beautiful and interesting places in Ireland. Furthermore, you will be able to enjoy these visits with our English teachers, who will help to guide and support you so that you make the most of the visit.
- We must mention another important aspect of our courses which is our flexibility. We adapt to our students’ needs. For example, we will help you to prepare for a specific exam if necessary, or will help you to improve a specific part of your English skills, such as Business English, Legal English, etc. We can even offer personalised one-to-one classes.
More than 20% of our students have repeated courses with us, a very high percentage if we compare it with figures from the sector, which tend to be around 4%.
What are you waiting for?