Summer course in English for youngsters
For 2016 we are organising our summer course in English for youngsters in Bangor (Northern Ireland), where our students share our guesthouse located in a residential area of the city. It is an ideal location thanks to the multiple range of activities that can be carried out on site or in the immediate vicinity.
During our summer course we will guarantee that students will be speaking in English all day. The accommodation is shared with teachers and monitors and different activities are organised every day so that students will continue to learn and practice English throughout the day.
We organise the course in Bangor because it is one of the most valued cities in Norther Ireland which lends itself perfectly to the carrying out of this type of course.
The reasons why you will choose our course before any other are as follows:
In order that our students will learn more English we provide
- Very reduced class sizes
- Meals shared with teachers and monitors
- Activities with teachers and monitors
- 100% immersion in the language
- A more enjoyable learning experience
- Shared living with the other students in a University hall of residence
- Every afternoon we organise activities from 14:30 to 22:00 hours so that students are not left on their own. Amongst these activities we include: sports, excursions, drama, music, handicrafts, Karaoke, cooking, quizzes,…
One of the key points of the course is that students share the accommodation with their teachers and monitors in the same hall of residence (a ratio of 3 students per adult), so safety is ensured and we also insist that only English is spoken in the residence.
|9:00 – 10:15||First Class|
|10:30 – 11:45||Second Class|
|12:00 – 13:00||Third Class|
|13:15 – 14:30||Lunch|
|15:00 – 18:30||Opcional ‘Study Trip’|
|20:00 – 20:45||Dinner|
We will send personalized information about your course in less than 48 hours.